Azure is celebrating its 10th birthday this month. In February of 2010, Microsoft launched Azure and our lives were changed forever! Our company VIAcode was founded the same year and we have been growing up with Azure.
To celebrate we are launching a weekly newsletter. You can register to get it directly in your inbox. It will provide helpful information from the VIAcode team as well as articles from Microsoft and the community of Microsoft Cloud experts.
Here’s our weekly roundup of Azure news and tech tips.
- The secret to a successful migration to Azure cloud is to be well prepared. This white paper from the VIAcode team includes a checklist for getting started: Cloud Migration: How to Rehost Applications on Azure
- Microsoft moves forward in the IoT space with the launch of Microsoft Azure Sphere. This new launch joins the likes of Azure IoT Central, Azure IoT Edge, and Azure Security Center to ease development of Internet of Things solutions.
- Twelve years ago Microsoft aficionados were talking about Project Red Dog. Today you know it as Microsoft Azure. Read this great post if you’d like to learn about the history around Azure. An interview with 3 Microsoft MVPs as they remember.
- Have you invested time becoming Microsoft certified? Here are handy instructions from Thomas Maurer on how to share your Microsoft Certification Transcript with others.
- Sarah Lean has a list of Azure terms on her TechieLass blog. These may be helpful if you working on an architecture in Azure or working toward certifications. Check out the terms.
- What is Keda? It’s the acronym for Kubernetes-based Event Driven Autoscaler. Are you ready to learn how to deploy it? Read more here.
- Here’s a very helpful overview of Azure Security Services. It is a part one on Security.
If you enjoyed this, sign up to get the newsletter in your inbox.